Ben Geren Golf Course Rules
- All golfers must register at the Pro Shop desk.
- Appropriate golf attire is recommended. Shirt and shoes are required at all times.
- All players must wear golf shoes or smooth soled shoes (soft spikes required).
- Each golfer must have a bag and a set of clubs.
- Pro Shop personnel will have authority to and will pair up players into foursomes and fivesomes when appropriate; no sixsomes at any time.
- A maximum of 4 hours is enforced for 18 hole rounds.
- Replace all divots and repair ball marks on greens.
- All spectators are the responsibility of their accompanying adult golfers and must abide by all rules of the golf course. Due to inherent danger and related safety factors, spectators under the age of 10 are discouraged from accompanying golfers.
- Only 2 riders per cart; operators are responsible for any damage to golf carts and must sign for liability.
- Golf carts will stay on asphalt paths around tee and greens and on asphalt paths continuously during wet conditions.
- No private carts will be used on Ben Geren Golf Course.
- U.S.G.A. Rules govern play, subject to local rules.
- Fence surrounding golf course and white stakes designate out of bounds.
- Red (Silo Hill) Course
- Lateral hazards (red) lakes on #1, 2, 3, and 4.
- Water hazards (yellow) creek on #8.
- White (Magnolia) Course
- Lateral hazards (red) lakes on #3 and 9.
- Water hazards (yellow) creek on #2 and 3, creek right and left of #5, ditch on #7 and lake on #8.
- Blue (Willow) Course
- Lateral hazards (red) lakes on #2, 3, and 4, creek on #6 and 8, and lake on #9.
- Water hazards (yellow) creek on #3, 5, and 6.